ALsalamo 3alaikom wa ra7matollah..

The subject matter is about love :iuby(1): :iuby(1): :iuby(1): :iuby(1):, the magic word of many lovers , I hope you like it

Say what you will, it is better to be left than never to have been loved .... love is a great feeling that cannot be compared with any thing. Love makes people happy. When you r in love and the person you love loves you back you feel as you are the happiest person in the world…..
Love makes sense of people*s lives because the feeling to love and be loved is worth living for. Love makes you forget your problems :angel2: :angel2:. It makes you feel free. To be loved is great and it makes you feel important for someone.... because to be the sense of someone*s life -that*s more than grand. I know that sometimes a person feels lost...... feels his life is meaningless..... Feels bored of everything.... I know that in such moments it*s difficult to go on and nothing else can help you except love and friends. Some times friends cannot do much but certainly love can. To love and be loved make you live in an imaginary world full of goodness, joy and happiness. So love as long as you live. To be hurt by person you love is really awful :sad(1): :sad(1):.... to be left by the person you love hurts the most ..... The pain you feel in such moments is really unbearable but in my view you must become reconciled with it and go on. I found something that expresses my opinion - (you can shed tears that he is gone , Or you can smile because he has lived :] :]. your heart can be empty because you cannot see him, or you can be full of love you shared you can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday, or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday. ..

You can remember him only that he is gone, or you can cherish his memory and let it live on. You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back. Or you can do what he*d want: smile, open your eye, love and go on. (Sooner or later the pain will abate and you will release that everything you have experienced was worth going through. Because to be left is much better than never to have been loved. The moments which you had with the person you loved, the happiness and joy love*s brought to your life are worth standing the pain of losing the person you love. Everybody is scared of getting his heart broken but sometimes it*s worth feeling all this pain. Sop when you are left do not cry because everything*s over. Smile because it has happened. To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best ….