I hope you will learn something and enjoy it too, now read these 10 life questions
1. What do you call a man who has lost 95% of his intelligence?
2. What's the fastest way to a man's heart?
Through his chest with a sharp knife.
3. What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog?
After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.
4. What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying?
The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.
5. What is the difference between a battery and a man?
A battery has a positive side.
6. Why do women have smaller feet than men?
It's one of those "evolutiona ry things" that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.
7. How do you fix a woman's watch?
You don't. There is a clock on the oven.
8. If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, whom do you let in first?
The dog of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.
9. I married Miss Right, I just didn't know her first name was Always.
10. I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months.
I don't like to interrupt her.