Abu Bakr

One of the ten promised Paradise

The second two as they are in the cave, when he said to his companion *)
(* Do not grieve that God is with us

Koran Karim

d-Allaah ibn Abi dipper, from the tribe of Quraysh, was born after the Prophet - peace be upon him - three
Years, his mother or a peaceful good-girl rock Altimip cousin of his father, was engaged in trading and
Rich Mecca known, was the most appropriate to the Quraish Quraish Quraish and I know and what were there
Good and evil was the creation of a well known Iotonh men and Iolfonh converted to Islam without hesitation, it is
First to acknowledge the free men, and taking calls on the religion of God responded with a number of Quraish
Including Othman Ibn Affan, Zubair bin Awam, and Abdul Rahman bin Auf, Al Arqam
Ibn Abi Al Arqam

His conversion to Islam

Was Abu Bakr - may Allah be pleased with him - the Messenger of Allah - may Allah bless him and grant him peace - said: (deserving of what you say, O Muhammad Quraish of forsaken gods, and Tesfihec Tkver our minds and our fathers?!)
He said the Prophet - peace be upon him -: (I am the Messenger of Allah, O Abu Bakr, the Prophet sent me to inform his letter, and I pray to God truth, I swear that the right to invite you to Allah, O Abu Bakr, alone without partner, do not worship anyone else, and loyalty to Him the people to obey him) and read the Koran did not deny, he became Muslim and Kafr idols and remove peer, and recognized the right of Islam and returned Abu Bakr is a believer, CA says the prophet - peace be upon him -: (I did for someone to Islam but were it to him stumble and hesitation and consideration, however, Abu Bakr
What overcast than when it reported him and hesitation)

The first speaker

When the number of Muslims, thirty-nine men, insisted Abu Bakr to the Prophet - peace be upon him - to appear, said the Prophet: (O Abu Bakr, surely a few) but he kept insisting until noon the prophet - peace be upon him - and differentiate Muslims in the sides of the mosque, and all
a man with him, and the Abu Bakr orator, the Messenger of Allah was sitting, and was the first preacher called to God Almighty and to the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -
There were polytheists to Abu Bakr and the Muslims, Vdharbohem severely beaten, and Otye Abu Bakr and DNA from the reprobate threshold bin Rabia, and started to beat him Benalin Mksofin, and the impact on the face of Abu Bakr does not even know his nose from his face, came the sons of Tim Taataady, Vogeloa infidels from Abu Bakr; and carried Abu Bakr in a dress so induced does not doubt his death, and returned home and said: (God, while Matt Abu Bakr Nguetln threshold), and returned to Abu Bakr and took yet speaking even answered them, talked last day, he said: "(What did the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -
?) Valoh tongues and they

Or good

When empty or good (the mother of Abu Bakr) by making Says: (What did the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -?) Said: (God, what I learned Besahbk) said: (so go to or beautiful girl discourse Vasolleha him) went out came up or Creative Commons, said: "(Abu Bakr asks for the Mohammed bin Abdullah?) said: (I know, Abu Bakr and Muhammad ibn Abd Allah, and Thabay can go with you to your son did?) said: (Yes) she went with her until I found Abu Bakr
fit,, Phint or beautiful and cheering and announced that she: (Some people you won this for the people of fornications?! and I hope that God's revenge on you)

Said: "(What did the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -?) Said: (This mother you hear?) Said: (not ****d you) that said: (Salim Saleh) said: (Where is it?) Said: (in Dar Al Arqam ) said: (the God on him not to taste food or drink, or came to the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him) - Vomhlta even if it calmed the man and housing people exited by leaning on them even entered upon the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - Vankb it acceptable to the rushing Muslim-paper the Messenger of Allah Abu Bakr said: (You are the father and mother not to me but have won the sinner from my face, and this mom libra her parents, and you Mubarak Vadeha to God, and pray to God it may be that Istnqzha your fire) called The Messenger of Allah - peace
upon him - and then invited them to God Almighty, in Islam, building sea with the Messenger of God in the house months, and was beaten on Hamza Abu Bakr was the safest

Jihad with his wealth

Abu Bakr spent most of his money to buy the safest of slaves to free them from slavery and save them from the punishment which was inflicted on them masters of Quraish polytheists, then he freed Bilal bin Rabah, and six others, including Amer bin Fahirp mother Obeis
Went down the verse: "(and should prevent" O you who bear his wealth Itzky ")

Stature of the Prophet

Was - may Allah be pleased with him - from the people closest to the heart of the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and the greatest of his house so he said: (One of the security of people in his company and his wealth Abu Bakr, if you're taking a friend is my Lord, taken Abu Bakr as a friend, but friendship
Islam and liking him, do not stay in the mosque, but close the door except the door of Abu Bakr)
He also told the prophet - peace be upon him - that Abu Bakr merciful nation to nation, and the first to enter Paradise with him have said to him, the prophet - peace be upon him -: (But you, O Abu Bakr, the first to enter the paradise of my nation) and that the owner of the pelvis
He said his prophet - peace be upon him -: (You are the authors of the basin, and the authors in the cave)
Moreover, Abu Bakr was the father of the mother of believers Aisha so it was a great boast Baqrapth from the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and Mshardh him in that to say: (and my hand kinship with the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - I love to the origin of Qrapti)

Flowers

When prisoners of the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - from Mecca to Jerusalem people went to Abu Bakr and said to him: (Can you, O Abu Bakr in your friend, it is alleged that he had come the night of Jerusalem and prayed and went back to Mecca!) Said to them, Abu Baker: (you deny it) said: (Yes, here is the one in the mosque is happening by the people), said Abu Bakr: (God, while he had said was true, what you like it! I swear it to tell me the news to come to him from God from heaven to earth
at the hour of day or night Vosedkh! it further than Taajabun it)

Then he turned on until the end to the prophet - peace be upon him - said: (O Prophet of God, brought those people you come Jerusalem tonight?) Said: (Yes) said: (O Prophet of God Vasfh me, I was distracted) Messenger God - peace be upon him -: (raised me until I looked at him) Making of the Holy Prophet calls to Abu Bakr says Abu Bakr: (ratified, certify that you are the Messenger of Allah) even if completed, said the prophet - peace be upon him - said to Abu Bakr: (and you,
Abu Bakr Siddiq) that Day, he called a friend

Dating

The Register has the honor of the Holy Quran companionship with the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - during the migration to El Madina El Monwra He says: "(the second two as they are in the cave, as the author says do not be sad that God is with us)"

Abu Bakr was a man of money, asked for permission Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - immigration Prophet said to him: (do not hurry may God grant you the authors) Aftma to be the messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - but means the same when he said to him, Fabtaa Rahlten Vaanbsama at his home Iefahma preparation for this, and on immigration, came to the Prophet - peace be upon him - the house of Abu Bakr Balhajrp in an hour it does not come, when he saw Abu Bakr said: (What came to the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - this
only time it has happened)

When he entered the delayed him Abu Bakr on his bed, sat down, the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and not when Abu Bakr, only the ****s and Aisha, the prophet asked: (Remove me from you) Abu Bakr said: (O Messenger of Allah, are two daughters, and that ? your sacrifice my father and mother!) said: (Allah has authorized me to get out and Immigration), Abu Bakr said: (companionship, O Messenger of God?) said: (companionship) says Aisha: (sure of what never felt before that day that no one is crying
joy until I saw Abu Bakr cry that day), and Abu Bakr said: (O Prophet of God that these might be Rahltan Oaddthma for this) Fastojra Abdullah bin speckled, and was engaging Idelhma on the road, Vdfa Rahaltehma him, was he has sponsors,

The gates of Paradise

For Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - says: (who spent a couple of things of things in the way of Allah invited doors - I mean, Heaven - O slave of Allah this is better , it had invited the people of prayer as a matter of prayer, and who was from the people of Jihad, called from the door of jihad, and who was from the people of charity called a matter of charity, and who was from the people of fasting called from the door and the door of the fast-Rayyan), said Abu Bakr: (
What this is ****d from those sections of necessity) and said: (Do you ****d all of them Sun Ya Allah) said: (Yes, I would be one of them, Abu Bakr)

Good qualities and ways in

Virtues of the Abu Bakr - may Allah be pleased with him - many and varied, it is qualities lead to the kinds of good deeds and acts of worship until Omar ibn Al-Khattab: (what preceded, Abu Bakr, to do good except my predecessors) and Abu Bakr understood signals the prophet - peace be upon him - hidden to other
hadeeth: (the slave Khairul between this world and of himself, he chose as his own), Understanding that peace be upon him means the same, and also his fatwa in the presence of the Prophet - peace be upon him - and approve it
It is the first Khalifa of Islam, and the first collection of the Koran, and the first built for people pilgrimage in the life of the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and afterwards, was in ignorance has deprived himself drinking alcohol, and Islam has declined to say hair as he - may Allah be pleased with him
- did not fail any scene with the Prophet - peace be upon him - had said to him, the Prophet - peace be upon him -: (you old-fashioned God of Fire), was called old-fashioned

The total Bilal bin Rabah, NASA preferences on Abu Bakr and said: (How Tvdiloni it, but I'm good of its attractions!)

Abu Darda - may Allah be pleased with him - said: I was sitting with the Prophet - peace be upon him - they accept Abu Bakr party taking his clothes showed up for the knee, said the Prophet - peace be upon him -: (As for your comrade has ventured) greeted and said: (I was between me and the letter I'm nothing, I hastened to him and then regretted it, I asked him to forgive me, but he refused to Voqublt you) said: (God will forgive you, O Abu Bakr) three times, then the age of remorse, he came to the house of Abu Bakr and asked: (sin Abu Bakr) said: (do not) came to the Prophet - peace be upon him - He acknowledged, Making face of the Prophet - peace be upon him - Eetmar, even pity Abu Bakr, Fjtha on his knees and he said: (O Messenger of God, and God I was wrong than twice), said the Prophet -
peace be upon him -: (God sent me to you Vqltm lied, "said Abu Bakr, sincerity, and Wasani himself and his money, do you Tarkwa and weeping) twice what traumatized after

Succeed him

In the course of disease, the prophet - peace be upon him - told him that the Muslims in prayer, after the death of the Holy Prophet failures Abubakar succession in the attic, said "He was an ascetic which did not seek it, as it entered it one day Umar ibn al-Khattab - may Allah be pleased with him - found him crying,
and asks him about that and he said to him: (O Omar, do not need me in Amartkm!) individual by age: (Nowhere to Flee? God does not Nqilk not Nstqilk)

Army of Usama

The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - Osama Bin Zeid seven hundred to Damascus, when he got relegated to the wood - a valley on the march on the night of the city - was arrested Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and wore Arabs around the city, meeting with the companions of the Messenger of Allah said: (O Abu Bakr, their response, they went to the Roman wore Arabs around the city?!) said: (which is no god but He, even if held dogs legs pairs Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - is echoed by an army face the Messenger of Allah and do not analyze held Messenger
God) drew Osama he could not pass Baqbil want to recoil, but they said: (not for the fact that these power comes out of such of their own, but even let them throw the Romans) Vrul Roman routed them and killed them, and returned safely to Islam Fetbhetwa

The wars of apostasy

After the death of the Prophet - peace be upon him - wore Arabs and prevented the Zakat, and different view of companions in the fight with the "Speak to standardization," said Omar bin al-Khattab: (How to fight the people was "The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -: (ordered to fight the people until they say No God but Allah, if monstrous safe from me, their lives and property right, and their reckoning will of God)?!) Abu Bakr said: (Zakat right on the money) and said: (Allah will most certainly fight teams of prayer, almsgiving, and if God forbid me a hug were performed by the Messenger of Allah -
peace be upon him - to fight them to prevent it) and appointed Abu Bakr and his face and he alone Hacra rolled back until all his opinion, did not die until he mends his ways religion, and ended up ordering the apostates

The armies of Iraq and the Levant

And when Abu Bakr - may Allah be pleased with him - to fight the apostates, the father sent his servants to the Levant, and Khalid bin Walid to Iraq, and does not support in the wars of conquest on the one who rebounded from the Arabs, did not enter in Fotouh unless he fixed on Islam

Replacement of life

What he wanted Abu Bakr to place appoint Omar bin Khattab sent to him and said: (I invite you to a pain to whom, why, Fear God, O Omar Him, and obey him piety, the Almot***i a secure archives, and that the matter has been presented is not required by only the work of ***s, it is something that is right
and the work of falsehood, and enjoining what is good and the work of the evils about to be interrupted his wish and to frustrate its work, you and I wish them ordered so if you can hide your hand from the blood, and to stigmatize stomach of their money and hide his tongue about their symptoms, please do not power and no strength except in Allah)

Death

Born Abu Bakr of Mecca (51 prior to migration) and died in the city after the prophet - peace be upon him - two years and three months and a couple of nights years old (13 e) Since the day when he died Abu Bakr requested the city to cry, and people were amazed as the day arrested the prophet - peace peace be upon him - and was Ali bin Abi Talib, tears quickly, he says: (today cut the succession of prophecy) until the stop on the house in which Abu Bakr lying, he said: (God bless you, O Abu Bakr, I was the first folk Islam that, and Okmlhm faith and Okhovhm God, and most certainly, and the greatest trouble, Ohothm the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and Ohdbam on Islam, and with security on his friends, and good company, and best qualities, and most of them precedents and Orfhm degrees, most resembling the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - by giveaways and created

منقول